About the company
Infocore provides the leading Fortune 500 direct marketers and their agency partners with audience data and campaign services that drive customer acquisition and customer database enhancement initiatives around the world. In business for 25 years, Infocore is a strong, profitable, well-known brand in the marketing data industry, with a sterling reputation for service, precision, expertise and professionalism. Additionally, Infocore is an acknowledged global expert in acquiring high quality data for US based multi-nationals, to power large scale direct marketing and customer record enrichment activities in more than 100 countries globally.
Infocore's current clients include Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, NetFlix, Google, Dell and dozens more in the Tech, Financial Services, Automotive and Consumer products sectors. Infocore also works directly with some of the biggest agencies and customer analytics firms in the world, including Epsilon, Concentrix, Garage Team Mazda, Maritz, Ogilvy, RAPP and many more.
In terms of global expertise, Infocore is considered by many as the "Go To" resource for carefully vetted, high quality marketing data in many countries within Latin America, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and of course North America. With expertise that comes from its 25 years in the international data industry, Infocore is one of the top, most trusted and skilled data acquisition and data advisory firms in the US.
Infocore is seeking to significantly grow its client base by aggressively expanding further into the sectors it already serves, while adding several more to the customer base. Additionally, Infocore is seeking to continue to extend its international data visibility.
Infocore is a small, smart, friendly and fun place to work. With a small team in place currently, each team member has a meaningful stake in the growth, quality and profitability of the company. We seek to hire new team members that want to directly contribute to the company's top and bottom line.
Campaign Manager & Analyst
Infocore is seeking a skilled Campaign Manager and Analyst, to work in our fast-growing, one-to-one marketing campaign business. The focus of the role is in supporting Fortune 1000 clients and their agency partners with campaign execution, reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing data, direct marketing, campaign analytics, marketing analysis and/or live campaign management.
On a day-to-day basis, this position will be responsible for:
- Order Entry, Order Management
- Managing complex campaigns and related projects involving multiple data partners in tight timeframes
- Managing third party email campaign deployments with multiple vendors
- Managing postal campaign projects
- Tracking and logging campaign results and generating cogent performance reports for Clients on same
- Analyzing, Selecting and Ordering precise data to achieve client objectives
- Preparing campaigns for execution within our technology platform (CampaignTrac)
- Overseeing campaign execution in cooperation with data partners, clients and co-workers
- Negotiating/Confirming pricing with suppliers
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal partners, including Account Directors, Operations and Outside Sales
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Very organized approach to workload management
- Creative thought process to identify innovative solutions to given requirements
- An inquisitive mind that always asks: what if we tried….?
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Experience with marketing campaigns and campaign mechanics
- Very strong work ethic
- Team player mentality
- Affinity for process and consistency
- Very strong Excel skills
- Aptitude to learn new software systems designed to optimize workflows and consistency
- Ability to interact successfully with clients and vendors/partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Strong desire to work with a group of deeply experienced professionals who tolerate zero drama and are genuinely good human beings
Headquarters in Carlsbad, California (San Diego area)
Since 1992, Infocore has been serving data-driven marketers with a full range of direct marketing data selection and campaign execution services. Since its inception 25 years ago, Infocore has always prized campaign performance, integrity and quality above all else. Our partnerships, whether with clients, data suppliers, partners or vendors, are the foundation of our business, and our employees are the lifeblood of our company.
Today Infocore supports clients in Automotive, Tech, Financial Services, Consumer Products, Travel, Retail, NonProfit and Entertainment, and delivers services in more than 150 countries on every continent around the world. Infocore’s services primarily fall into 3 categories:
- New Customer Acquisition Marketing Campaigns – Infocore executes hundreds of US and international direct marketing campaigns every year, supporting some of the world’s biggest, most sophisticated marketers with unsurpassed audience targeting, execution and performance measurement
- Database Enrichment and Append Projects – providing ideal data elements from all over the world to enhance customer databases of all kinds
- Modeling, Analytics, Segmentation – Infocore’s network of in-country analytics and segmentation experts bring customer and marketplace insights to every marketer’s campaigns and programs.
Infocore has been laser focused for the last 25 years on the discipline of new customer acquisition marketing for one-to-one marketers. Our experts have studied and practiced proven techniques, while introducing new and modernized approaches, as technology and the appetites and habits of buyers change over time.
Our business and our team of experts focus on:
- Superb audience targeting
- Meticulous campaign planning
- Comprehensive execution management
- In-depth, industry-leading performance reporting
- Best-in-class campaign management technology
- Actionable insights for new campaign planning
In 2017, Infocore launched its proprietary tech platform called CampaignTrac, which supports every campaign that Infocore delivers. With this sophisticated platform, one-to-one marketers have a set of never-before-available tools to audit performance, view and optimize performance in real time, and use industry-leading data visualization tools to analyze every aspect of their customer acquisition campaigns.