CUSTOM AUDIENCE MARKETING
Be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team where your contributions will make a difference. We have locations in sunny Carlsbad, California and beautiful Boca Raton, Florida. We bring our dogs to work, offer free snacks and parking, support employee volunteer work, and live by the motto, “we got this”. Our team consists of diverse individuals who are dedicated to a common goal – exceed expectations!
- Managing multi-channel campaign deployments with multiple vendors in tight timeframes
- Analyzing, selecting, and ordering precise data to achieve client objectives
- Preparing campaigns for execution within our technology platform
- Overseeing campaign execution in cooperation with data partners and clients
- Negotiating with and supporting partners and suppliers
- Presenting new ideas and approaches to clients in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Driving revenue from new and existing clients
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Account Directors and Outside Sales team
- Extensive customer service & inside sales experience
- Experience with e-mail and digital campaigns
- Sales oriented with extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce Enterprise
- Very strong work ethic and ambitious
- Affinity for process and consistency
- Team player mentality
- Creative thought process to identify innovative solutions to given requirements
- An inquisitive mind that always asks… what if?
- Aptitude to learn new software systems designed to optimize workflows and consistency
To apply, submit your information in the form below or email our team at email@example.com.
JOIN OUr TEAM
We are always looking for new talent to join our growing team of custom audience marketers! Tell us how you think you can help us reach new heights!
Infocore offers an opportunity for a rewarding career in custom audience marketing with all the great benefits you’d expect – as well as a few you wouldn’t, like a dog-friendly office in a beautiful location.
Infocore is an equal opportunity employer. Please inform us if you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation.